LOVE EACH OTHERS YA!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MY DREAM

myshoutout!!!!

Assalamualaikum and hello there!

the first post on 2012..Gosh! its already 18 years I've looked this amazing world but I've nothing to do,nothing to proud about... I still remember vividly my "budak budak kecik" dream dulu..I wanna make a simple movie or kinda video about my own-made love story..ya, that story is about my own imagination during I was a kid. when I found back my own lakaran yg I buat mase kecik, quite cute la..I guess some of my friends already saw it,but never mind..I still wanna transform that cute lakaran into a short video,maybe about 5 minutes kot..ya, just nak try..HAhA,at least I can make that entah-pape dream as a reality that everybody can see it..and hopefully I can see smiling face of you watching it later.. :)

so,guys just wait for it..its cooming soon in your home cinema at.................
HEHE just wait and see ya..oh,lupe that kasut belum start lagi,so tak tau bila nak post my own-make shoes.huhu

ya thats all for this time.hope to see all of you again even I only have 11 followers..sob2..ok cao ya..kamsahamnida for reading !
smile alone is my hobby so dont think i'm crazy if you seeing me senyum kambing sorang sorang..haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment